Dips into man’s soul and mind, showing that what each of us seeks actually is inside us. The collection of stories and essays takes readers on a trip that:
* Presents life as irony through very common situations.
* Shows our mettle in a world where man sometimes sails against the tides.
* Dives into your own mind to show your capacity – often neglected – to see the world and circumstances in a very different perspective.
* Attempts to figure out a mysterious, surprising and unknown event as fate.
* Describes events and routines onto which an individual is hung, tracing the course of life that begins dull and stripped of the opportunity for spiritual grow.
Bonus: Nigel -Short Story